Thursday, April 28, 2011

Looking forward to...

    I love movies, and especially going to the theater to see a new release (in the afternoons of course, I can't stand packed theaters!).  But like most new parents, we haven't gone out to the movies even once. This summer I am definitely looking forward to taking advantage of some "grandparent time" to go catch a film, enjoy some fresh popcorn, and put our feet up on the railing (because everyone knows those are the best seats in the house!).

    So, here are few films I am looking forward to, the first I originally found here. :)





    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2011/04/looking-forward-to.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive