Monday, May 16, 2011

Advertise on Sometimes Sweet in June!


    It's that time of the month again! If any blogs or shops would like to a secure a sponsor spot on Sometimes Sweet for the month of June, this is the time to do it!  Spots fill up quickly, so check out my advertising informational page, and email me asap if you are interested!  And speaking of filling up, if you were interested in an XL spot, I only have November and December available for the rest of 2011. So if you'd like to snag either of the two prime spots, email me asap.

    June is going to be a wonderful month on this blog- lots of fun trips, daily posts, finishing up projects and starting new ones...it's a great time to be a sponsor and I'd love to talk about how we can work together.

    I look forward to hearing from you!

    p.s. Today is the last day to enter the Samsung SH100 giveaway! Have you entered yet? Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2011/05/advertise-on-sometimes-sweet-in-june.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive