Sunday, May 29, 2011

Birthday thank yous!

    balloons

    Thank you all so much for all of the sweetest birthday wishes! You all managed to make me feel so special, and I appreciate each and every one of you taking the time out of your day to wish me a happy birthday.  Today was so wonderful. Henry let me sleep in a bit, my family and I went to breakfast, and then we spent the rest of the day swimming, eating delicious food, and laughing until our sides hurt. I'm ending the night on my parents' couch, curled up next to Hank, looking through the million photos we took today. I can't wait to share them tomorrow.  I hope all of you had a magnificent Sunday also. If today is indication of the rest of the year, it's going to be a good one!

    xoxoSource URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2011/05/birthday-thank-yous.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive