Monday, May 16, 2011

Samsung SH100 Camera Winner!



    Congratulations to the winner of the awesome, wi-fi enabled Samsung SH100...Haley!  Haley, please email me at sometimessweetblog[at]gmail[dot]com to claim your prize!

    Thank you so much to all who entered, and a special thank you for "liking" all of our photos!  Sarah and I are winning, but there are still a few weeks to go. If you haven't already, you can visit this link and "like" this photo and any others that Sarah and I have taken to help us win a trip to NYC (you can click the arrow both backward a few times and forward to see ours, all on May 6th)!  You'll be able to tell they're our photos because either my name or Sarah's name will be in the box on the left. Then simply click "like!" Thank you, thank you.  I'll be posting about this again in a week or so, but I am crossing my fingers we stay in the lead!

    Congratulations again, Haley!

    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2011/05/samsung-sh100-camera-winner.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive