Wednesday, May 11, 2011

an afternoon at Joe's Farm Grill

    Yesterday was such a fun day!  Henry and I spent the afternoon with my bestie Sarah (I know that term is silly but I just kind of love it), and our friend Natalie and her daughter Scarlet. Little baby S. is only 8 weeks old and the sweetest thing. It was so good to meet her, and so good to spend time with girlfriends. I feel lucky that I have so many positive women in my life, and after lunch I felt just so thankful. Love those girls. We also have a girl's night out in Tempe planned for this Friday night and I can't wait!

    But back to yesterday, we had lunch at Joe's Farm Grill, which is one of my favorite restaurants in the valley. Every single time I've been back the food has been consistently great- I highly recommend it!  This visit was no different, and we each got a cheeseburger (delicious) and various sides, from the on-site garden fresh salads to their to-die-for sweet potato fries.  We sat outside at the picnic tables and ate, girl talked about this and that, and just had the best time.  The weather was gorgeous too- warm but not too warm, with just a hint of a spring time breeze.

    Here are some photos from our afternoon:

    lunch at Joe's Farm Grill

    lunch at Joe's Farm Grill

    lunch at Joe's Farm Grill

    lunch at Joe's Farm Grill

    lunch at Joe's Farm Grill

    lunch at Joe's Farm Grill


    lunch at Joe's Farm Grill

    lunch at Joe's Farm Grill

    lunch at Joe's Farm Grill

    lunch at Joe's Farm Grill

    lunch at Joe's Farm Grill

    lunch at Joe's Farm Grill

    lunch at Joe's Farm Grill

    lunch at Joe's Farm Grill

    lunch at Joe's Farm Grill

    lunch at Joe's Farm Grill

    lunch at Joe's Farm Grill

    lunch at Joe's Farm Grill

    lunch at Joe's Farm Grill

    lunch at Joe's Farm Grill

    p.s. I know this is annoying, but if you have a moment, would you mind clicking this link and then clicking the thumbs up? Voting ends in four days and I'm close to the top and would like to stay there. I love all the fun moms I've met via these sites (and the new blogs I've discovered) so I don't feel too bad when I occasionally ask for votes. ;) I will probably bother you once more before the 16th when voting ends, and then again about the Samsung NYC trip. But that's it, I swear! haha.


    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2011/05/afternoon-at-joe-farm-grill.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive