Sunday, May 15, 2011

App I love: Postagram!


    A friend reminded me of this app today when she asked on Instagram if anyone had used it, and I realized that I never posted about it!  Hank actually sent me a postcard via Postagram a month or two ago and I thought it was the cutest, neatest thing!  The app basically allows you to take any of your Instagram photos and make them into an adorable postcard. You choose the photo, add a message, and Postagram prints it out for you and mails it to a recipient of your choice for 99 cents!  Awesome, right?  Take a look at the website or the app, and let me know if you download it! I think you'll love it.  I think this is just the neatest thing to use on vacation, and you can bet I'm going to be sending friends Postagrams all summer long.

    Happy iPhone-ing!

     a Postagram Hank sent to me!
    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2011/05/app-i-love-postagram.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive