Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May Large Sponsor Highlight!

    Oh, sponsors! It's so neat to be able to meet all of these rad people, and promote their small businesses and blogs. Every month I seem to always find a new favorite shop or site to visit, and I'm so thankful to have so many artistic, creative folks wanting to work with Sometimes Sweet. This month is no different, and below you will find a whole bunch of awesome people, just waiting to meet you! So grab a cup of tea, put your feet up, and click around- you may just find a new favorite, too! My small sponsor highlight post will go up later this week as well.

    This is also the last month I'll be doing sponsor posts in this simple format- next month I am looking forward to making them a little fancier and utilizing dear old Photoshop to format these to be more aesthetically pleasing. Yay!

    *Also, some of these awesome shops are offering very generous discount codes, so be sure to scroll down and check them out!


    All This Grace and Charm: A Chicago newlywed navigates advanced kitchen appliances and the 9 to 5, with an Irish temper. 


    Poshling: a social shopping community that keeps stylish moms in-the-know.  For the first time, moms can vote for their favorite boutique children's brands and access exclusive prices on the most popular looks.  Enter Poshling's Mommy Knows Best Facebook Contest to vote and unlock secret Poshling prices on adorable Mother's Day styles, including the adorable suit that Gwen Stefani chose for her sons this Easter.  "Like" Poshling on Facebook to enter.  We are counting down to Poshling's official launch in just a few days! 


    Yellow Finch Design: Meet Elizabeth. A full time mom of three and jewelry designer on the side. When she's not crafting with her kids or beading in the basement you can find her over at Yellow Finch Designs Blog or hanging out with her hubby at his restaurant.

    for 20% off use code SOMETIMESSWEET05 (valid until June 24th)


    Ore Originals: Graphic Designer-turned-entrepreneur Lisa Lowe established Oré in 1987 with a desire to create quality home products that are as fun as they are functional. Oré’s aesthetic combines uncluttered design with contemporary graphics and colors, and the results can be seen throughout the company’s complete line of “Happy Products for Good People™.”

    for 20% off any purchase use code "sometimesweet" valid for the months of May-July.



    Blowfish Shoes: We think personal style is just another form of self-expression, and we make shoes for creative girls who can put together a look with effortless originality. Blowfish takes a break from the ordinary and a cue from the past. There’s something unexpected in every shoe we create, just as there’s something unexpected about every girl who wears them.

    for 15% off any purchase use code "BFSWEET15"

     
    Time Won't Wait For Me: Hi everyone! I am Kristin, a twenty-something registered nurse who is originally from Southern California. I blog over at Time Won't Wait for Me about my childhood memories, books I'm reading and most recently everyday life in my new home: Guwahati, India! I just moved here to volunteer long term as a nurse with a NGO called Operation Smile. Feel free to follow this journey as I acclimate to Indian life with the hopes of finding myself somewhere along the way!


    Challenevi: Living in Alaska, I find inspiration in my surroundings.  The beautiful Alaskan wildflowers are what I find most inspiring.  I try to capture all of the beautiful vibrant colors and add them in my jewelry, while creating unique one of a kind pieces.


    Moorea Seal: Hello lovelies!  I'm Moorea from Moorea-Seal.com!  I am a bit of an entrepreneur and juggle my time between being the owner/designer of my own jewelry business which you can check out here, blog designing and illustrating for Freckled Nest Design, and also doing freelance illustration for musicians, businesses, bloggers, you name it!  I'm rarely bored and I love posting about all that I do and all that I love on my blog.  So be sure to stop by and say hello!  And feel free to tweet at me on my twitter! I love meeting new friends :)

    for 15% off use code SOMETIMESSWEET


    Oh Gracie Pie: Hey Guys! I’m Gracie. I love tattoos, cats, weddings and baking! I am a newlywed in Seattle, who is navigating the tribulations of being a first time homeowner and currently trying to convince my husband to transfer to some place with a warmer climate.  I make wedding cakes for a living and have a shopping problem. I hope you will follow my daily journal of life and enjoy my sarcasm along the way!

     

    Crafting Happiness: my project to celebrate the creative spirit and passion in all of us, one day at a time. I want to encourage the creative spirit is each one of my readers through: daily inspiration, fashion outfit posts, vintage finds, thrifting advice, various cute collections, home decorating, advice on translating your style to all the areas of your life, yummy food, supporting local businesses, music reviews and suggestions, and all sorts of lovely guest post by inspired souls.


    Joys-Laughter: The Man, The Baby, and Me.  This is my story.


    Purposeful Chaos: Embracing the chaos that is our life.


    Seasons Change Boutique: Hi! Our names are Emily, Tina and Amanda - a mom and her two daughters- and we own Seasons Change Boutique. Our boutique specializes in handmade notebooks, planners and guest books. We lovingly make our books by hand, starting with hand sewing the pages together and ending with assembling and gluing the cover in place. Seasons Change Boutique is all about helping you move through each season of your life, with just the right planner, notebook or journal to make it a little easier and a lot of fun.

    for 10% off any notebook, planner or guest book - including custom orders- use SEASONS10. Valid until July 1, 2011. Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2011/05/may-large-sponsor-highlight.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive