Friday, May 27, 2011

Small sponsor highlight!

    More sponsors, more amazing shops and blogs! If you have a moment be sure to click through the links below- there are some really wonderful people to discover and shops to check out. Enjoy! And thank you again to my wonderful sponsors. I love you all!



    Liz from Bon Temps Beignet creates custom tailored printables starting at just $20. With your input, she can design one-of-a-kind destination posters, subway art, concert poster style prints, birth & wedding announcements, save-the-date, invitations, RSVPs, keepsake prints, and song lyrics printables. Check out her etsy shop for samples and ideas.


    Wattlebird is an inspiration blog for old souls and the young-at-heart. It chronicles my life as a designer, writer, and mega-nerd. Regular topics include: vintage fashion, fun DIY projects, silly handmade costumes, and life in general.


    hello there! my name is victoria and i run a little jewelry shop called garden of eden designs and a blog named be one of a kind. i strongly believe everything happens for a reason and love to discover new and amazing things. my life's number one aspiration is to make the impossible, possible and i do this by making my passions my guide.


    Sometimes I wish I could describe my blog easily but then I realize I cannot describe myself easily so why should my blog be any different. In my little space you will find books, pictures, inspiration and questions to you. I would love to hear from you so visit and say hi!


    Alivia Thinks This was created to document my feelings and thoughts on the universe, as well as a place I go to clear my head. I love that it works as an instrument to keep me connected to wonderful fellow bloggers!

     

    D.I.Y. Cupcake is a new mom's blog about doing things herself(ish). It started as a place to post projects, but now includes life as stay at home mama with a happy baby girl; and most recently an Etsy Shop to match. Enjoy!


    Yes Ma’am Sweets From The Kitchen is a Ft. Lauderdale, Florida home based mini bakery, ran by me, Patlei with the help of my sister Jalesa, and boyfriend Keinrick. We make decorative cakes, cupcakes, cheesecakes cookies, and pies. Yes Ma’am has had the pleasure of catering party’s and hosting events. Now starting to plan and design events (for details go to Cupcake Party or Sweet Events) for others to enjoy.
    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2011/05/small-sponsor-highlight.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive