Saturday, January 30, 2010

Baby Shower!

    My best friend Autumn is due to have her second baby in just about two weeks, so today we had a baby shower in honor of her, and her soon-t0-arrive son, Carter! It was such a great afternoon, spent with some of my very best and oldest friends. We've all been peas in a pod since college (starting about ten years ago, wow!) and I feel very lucky to have such amazing women in my life. We're each incredibly different, but that's what I love- I cherish each of those amazing ladies.

    The shower was held at Autumn and Jason's new home, and hosted by her sister Jeremee. We enjoyed delicious salad courtesy of Pita Jungle and it was really just the best. relaxing afternoon.

    Here are some photos-

    Jeremee, Autumn, me, Alana, Erin, and Shirley
    some of my bestest friends, I love them

    Jeremee, Autumn, me, Alana

    The "Brandts" - Jeremee, Autumn and their mom Libby
    The "Brandts"


    my beautiful goddaughter! :)
    Chloe!

    salads from Pita Jungle
    lunch compliments of Pita Jungle

    lucky charm from Arivaca friends
    lucky

    reading one of Carter's books
    Carter's book

    2 weeks to go!
    my beautiful best friend

    Carter's in there!
    baby Carter is ready to come out!

    happy baby
    happy baby!

    Grammy and Chloe time
    Grammy and Chloe

    <333

    playtime

    beautiful Alana
    Auntie Alana

    cutest

    The Loops
    The Loops

    Chloe and her Daddy

    just hanging out in an orange tree, no big deal!
    just hanging in an orange tree

    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/01/baby-shower.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive