Friday, January 15, 2010

Show and Tell!

    The lovely James over at Bleubird Vintage has posted another round of her adorable Show and Tell! Hop over her way and take a peek at all of the awesome submissions, and maybe make a new blog friend or two!

    Here's what I shared -

    For James' Show and Tell at Bleubird!

    Once you head over to Bleubird, you can see what I wrote and see all of the other show and tell items! It was such a fun read to see what everyone wanted to share.

    Today has been a great day. Work went by fairly quickly, and as always I had the best time with my Seniors. I always have great days with my sophomores too, but the seniors are a bit special because this is the 2nd or every 3rd time I've had most of them in my class. I know these kids very well, so there's an air of comfortableness in my classroom that is unmatched by any other group. These guys are able to share a lot more, and put themselves out there without fear of anything, and it's a really awesome environment to spend time in. I will surely be sad when they all graduate in May!

    I love the weekends, and I am really excited for this one. One, because it's a three-day weekend, and two, because I literally have no plans! The only thing on the agenda is to see "The Lovely Bones" with my friend Carolyn. Speaking of that movie, I am really excited. I know critics haven't given it the best reviews, but I am going in with an open mind. I really enjoyed the book, and I'm so curious to see how it all pans out via screen.

    As for now, I am off to the gym for a late night workout! I may be back for a late night blog session too! We'll see. Either way, I hope all of you have a great night.

    xoxoSource URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/01/show-and-tell.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive