Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy birthday Lauren!

    It's January 3rd and my baby sister is officially 25 today! She is such a wonderful, beautiful, loving person and I am proud to not just be her sister but her best friend. We had little paintings hanging in our bedrooms when we were little that said, "Sisters by chance, friends by choice," and this couldn't be more true. She is my best friend.

    So today, Lauren, let's celebrate YOU! You are amazing, and I am so glad you were born on this very day, 25 years ago.

    I love you sissy. ML <333



    If you're so inclined, you can visit her blog here and wish her a happy birthday too. :)

    Also see the post below this for birthday celebration photos!Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/01/happy-birthday-lauren.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive