Sunday, January 24, 2010

Oh, Formspring...

    I wasn't even going to post this, because as I've learned all my life you shouldn't acknowledge negativity...but it's my first rude comment in the blogging world so I thought I would celebrate the fact that maybe this means...gasp...I'm a real blogger! Woohoo! I will say though, that if you have something to say, you should comment so I can reply to you! :) Because it technically is still "Formspring Sunday" I just had to share this last little submission that was just sent to me.

    You kind of seem like a snob to me. Sort of prissy... Always wearing dresses, always manicuring your nails. Don't get me wrong, I think it's fine to take care of yourself, but the way you come off is like "No WAY I wouldn't ever wear jeans... " Why do you feel the need to be so snobby about things that alot of other people like. As with all things on a blog I'm sure not everyone feels like I do. Your mannerisms just seem uppity to me and I wonder if you ever think beyond your "dress up" photos? Do you ever do any community help? Do you ever get out of your house and do anything for anyone else?

    A couple of things, and then I promise I won't waste any more time on this silliness, and I also promise I won't ever repost another rude submission (unless they're hilarious, like this one). First, I don't like jeans! AHH sin of sins! There, I said it. And OF COURSE I am saying this to make all people who wear them feel bad about themselves. Because dresses are better than pants, and anyone who wears pants is dumb. Clearly. Helloooo, I think jeans are uncomfortable. Annoying waistband, rough fabric...no thank you! I wasn't aware that avoiding uncomfortable clothing items made me a snob. If it does, then sign me up, sista!

    Secondly, I'm a teacher! I "get out of my house" everyday and work with teenagers...teaching them to read, helping them become better people, all that good stuff. Annd, I actually enjoy it. C'mon...you should at least read back in my blog before you made a rude assumption like that, you meanie.

    Jeez Louise! Sorry for this little bit of negativity but I just had to share! I've seen so many of my friends get rude/mean comments on their formsprings that I felt like I've been waiting for this day to come. And today, I have officially joined their club. So thanks, anon! <33

    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/01/oh-formspring.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive