Friday, January 1, 2010

Friends and fun

    Wednesday was a wonderful day- our dear friends Erin and Jonathan came up to Prescott for a visit. We've all been friends for a long, long time, and it's always so wonderful to be able to spend extended amounts of time with them. They got in around 4pm, and once Hank got off work we all went to Hugo's for dinner (of course). Afterward we spent the rest of the night downtown, playing Wii, and laughing so much. It was perfect. I took a million little Flipcam videos, so I stuck them all into one long video. It's nothing special, but you'll get a little look at Prescott and our silliness. I am loving this little camera, and I'll be taking a lot more videos in the future.

    I also wanted to add that I had to take my formspring off of my blog for now- there's absolutely no way I can keep up with all of the questions! Maybe one day I'll put it back up when I have more time.

    xoxo

    12/30/09 from Danielle Hampton on Vimeo.



    Here are some photos-

    JP and Madeline, she loves him
    JP and Madeline

    Hugo's session
    Hank at Hugo's

    Amber/Adie

    yum

    Adria

    girls girls

    I love Adie's face here

    love my darling girlfriends

    Hank tried to make cookies but it turned into one big cookie...delicious though!
    Hank and his "creation"

    Adie!

    the ladies on Wii

    Wii bowling!
    "bowling"

    downtown
    downtown

    tourist us!

    me!
    tourist me

    Adie!
    tourist Adie

    Amber!
    tourist Amber

    Erin!
    tourist ErinSource URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/01/friends-and-fun.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive