Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Congratulations to my beautiful baby sister!

    If you're a follower of my blog you know that my sister Lauren and I are very close and the best of friends. So, it's with my heart full of so much love and excitement that I am happy to announce that she is engaged to be married! I wanted to wait and mention this until she blogged about it herself, and you can go check out that entry here. I love that she even had her fiance, Abe, get back down on one knee so she could take a photo for a little renactment. A true "Hawthorne" girl. ;) She and Abe have been friends since they were in junior high which I think that is just the neatest thing. I love how he treats her so well and makes her so happy- he's truly the best. Hank and I both couldn't be happier to call him our brother.

    You should all definitely follow her blog- she's a great writer and definitely fun to read. Laur is a 6th grade teacher in Phoenix, and is one of the most amazing girls I know- it's neat to say that about your sister too! She was serious athlete growing up, and played collegiate soccer for the University of Wyoming. She's already looks fabulous, but will be starting a new "fitness" blog outside of her regular one, as she prepares for her wedding! If you missed the embedded links, you can click here to visit her blog.

    Here's a photo of Lauren and Abe, her fiance, at Hank and my wedding in 2008. Cutest couple ever!

    Congratulations, you two! I love you both so much.

    0362Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/01/congratulations-to-my-beautiful-baby.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive