Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday is my Sunday, Tuesday is my Monday. Right?

    Monday

    Well, tonight marks the end of a great three-day weekend. I often struggle with trying to do too much during vacations, and on this short one I feel I really succeeded in relaxing and enjoying myself! Today was quite the quiet day at the Hampton house. Hank had to work, so I slept in late (and I mean LATE!)- I didn't wake up until a little after 10am. I eventually got up and had a super productive day. I ran around all day, checking everything off my list and then when Hank got home from work we made dinner, I baked him cookies, and we watched The Bachelor. Well, I watched it and he played online. haha.

    I have a fairly low-key week ahead of me. We have half days every Wednesday it makes the work week seem even shorter. I don't have any major goals, but I would like to continue having "gym dates" with Hank every night. And as far as blogging, this week I will be announcing a great giveaway that I'm really excited about, so stay tuned!

    Also, I wanted to see if any of you had any documentary suggestions. My senior class and I are beginning a documentary/discussion unit and I'd love any ideas for classroom appropriate viewing. So far we've watched "The Invisible Children" and I think I'm going to show "Food Inc." later this week! I'd love suggestions so feel free to comment below!

    Short post, but I wanted to wish everyone a happy week if tomorrow is your "Monday." Goodnight!

    xoxoSource URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/01/monday-is-my-sunday-tuesday-is-my.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive