Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday

    I am being quite lazy today and I definitely needed a morning like this! I woke up around 8am, and proceeded to do absolutely nothing outside of tv-watching, tea-drinking, and blog-reading. A very perfect kind of morning if you ask me! Hank is still sick, so he slept in for awhile, and once he got up I kind of did too. I made myself some breakfast and then thought I should probably get ready for the day. I'm planning on running to Target in a bit, then the gym, and tonight Hank and I are maybe going to the movies, or maybe I can finally convince him to watch "Away We Go" with me. It's so funny because I've asked him about three times to watch it, and every time he asks what it's about, and every time I say, "I'm not sure, but it has the guy from The Office" in it!" in the hopes that I can trick him into watching a chick-flick with me! haha. Another movie that looks absolutely wonderful is "Dear John." I really like the main actress, Amanda Seyfried, and I also really enjoy watching her in "Big Love!" I'm a total sucker for sappy, 10-tissue movies like "The Notebook," and this is another movie adapted from a novel by the same author, Nicolas Sparks. The trailer even makes me cry!



    This morning Janel also featured me on her lovely blog. It was really neat to be one of her featured bloggers and I really appreciate you including me, Janel! If you don't already follow her, you definitely should hop over and say hi- I love her blog and I know you will too!

    I also wanted to remind you guys that today is the last day I will be accepting Formspring questions before tomorrow's "Formspring Sunday" post. So if you have any questions for this week's round, feel free to shoot them my way!

    I hope all of you have a wonderful, beautiful weekend! I still have two more days off after this one, and I'm excited to really enjoy my time.

    I'll leave you with some photos that Hank snapped about an hour ago. I'm going to try and take outfit photos more often. Even though they seem a little too much "me me me" they are fun to look back on and even fun to take! There a few more on my Flickr too.

    I feel like tap dancing.

    1

    2


    Hank kept taking photos, I guess this is my "I'm done" face.

    ;)

    Saturday shoes

    Saturday shoes

    "Marie" is officially framed and has found her place on our wall! "Augusta" will soon be joining her. I am so pleased with how this turned out, frame-wise. Thanks Michael's!

    "Marie," home from the framers!

    I wish she was looking at the camera :)

    I wish she was looking at the camera!

    Happy weekend! xoSource URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/01/saturday.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive