Friday, January 22, 2010

I love supporting my friends! :)

    I wanted to make a special post to talk about my dear friend's store, Live on Sunset, located on Sunset Blvd. in West Hollywood. You can shop online and find awesome deals on cute designer items, but f you live in the area, you should definitely stop by- they usually have live DJs spinning fun music, and you can often make a celebrity spotting which is always amusing. Annnd, today I received a mystery box from Live on Sunset! I opened it right away, and already know what's inside, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow's outfit to see what was in the box!

    If you'd like, you can visit them by clicking here, and you should also follow them on twitter for great sales and surprises. Click here to follow. :)

    my best "what's in the box?" face ;)
    hmm, what's in the box?!Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/01/i-love-supporting-my-friends.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive