Sunday, January 10, 2010

Photos from the weekend!

    This weekend was a lot of fun! I got to spend time with so many of my favorite people, do some wedding planning with my sister, and meet my little dog-niece, Cassie!

    hi!

    Chloe! I was in shock at how much she'd grown after not seeing her for a couple of months.
    baby Chloe

    We ate dinner at Pita Jungle, so good!
    Pita Jungle! so good

    Afterward we walked next door to the Gelato Spot for some dessert. Autumn is too cute here- she's 8 months pregnant and ready for Carter to arrive.
    some of my nearest and dearest

    I also got to do some wedding planning with Lauren and Abe! We checked out The Antique Wedding House in Mesa, AZ and they decided to get married there. It's adorable and is going to be perfect!
    Antique Wedding House, Mesa, AZ

    pretty sister

    Lauren and Abe

    Abe and his Mom, and Laur and our Mom! I love this.
    moms and soon-to-be married kids!

    Later I went over to Sar's house to meet their new babygirl Cassie! I fell in love with her and spent the entire evening holding her and loving her so much! Isn't she adorable?!
    baby Cassie

    eating Jenny's hair!
    Cassie eating Jenny's hair!

    sleeping...
    sleeping pup

    cutest


    She has sooo much extra skin, it's so cute.
    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/01/photos-from-weekend.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive