Saturday, January 2, 2010

Saturday and birthday celebrations!

    Today was such a magnificent day. Earlier today I said it was just a happy day, but now I feel the adjective must be bumped up to magnificent! We spent the day celebrating my sister's birthday, even though her actual birth date isn't until tomorrow. Her boyfriend Abe has a huge day of fun planned, so we elected to do one of the family get togethers today. My parents provided the ice cream cake, and we showered her with wonderful gifts including, but not limited to: diamond earrings, Wii, and Wii Fit Plus! I would say that she definitely made out like a bandit...and she truly deserves every good thing she received!

    After presents and cake Hank and I went shopping for a bit. Afterward we went to Lauren's house for her birthday get together and had a blast. My sister and Abe are recent homeowners and their home is so adorable. We played her new Wii, ate yummy food, and had a great time hanging out. A lot of her other friends came over as the night progressed and it was a great time. I'm so glad Lauren had a fun night.

    Here's some photos from the day and night!

    the adorable little ice cream cake
    ice cream cake

    make a wish!
    make a wish, sissy!

    Hank and me
    The Hamptons

    me, showing off Laur's new earrings from Abe
    Laur's beautiful diamond earrings from Abe

    Wii!

    I'm lucky :D

    Hank loves cake

    It was a beautiful day today!
    heading out to shop


    back home again, now ready to go to Lauren's-

    take two!

    This is Lauren and Abe's dog Rex! I love him so much. They rescued him after he had been found abused and left by a dumpster. :( He has a very, very happy and loved life now which makes me ecstatic.
    he makes me happy

    He is so cute (and hates the flash most of the time!)
    I'm the Aunt!

    darling Rexasaurus

    We like to take a lot of photos!
    sister again

    ...and they often all turn out looking alike!
    sisters

    Kristin and Laur
    Kristin and Laur

    sparkly Toms!

    cutie

    I found this little gem at my sister's house in a box, completely in tact with all pieces there...this was one of our favorite games growing up. I always wanted to be Lila Fowler. I am beyond happy about this find and so happy Laur kept it after all these years.
    what a find...

    my family

    Uncle Hank and Rex
    Uncle Hank and Rex

    Isn't he beautiful?!
    cutest baby

    taking this wonderful game home- we just had to pose for another photo with it. What fabulous memories!
    OH THE JOY

    I also had to include this photo from earlier- Ms. Madeline and me!
    my other true love

    and...my love.
    my true love

    Happy birthday Laur!Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/01/saturday-and-birthday-celebrations.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive