Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sick!


    today, originally uploaded by daniellehampton.

    This is an older photo. I was looking through some old pictures and came across it, and the colors made me happy so I thought I would use it for today's picture as I am not feeling very well. Yesterday both Hank and I started noticing sore throats, and by the time we both got home from work today, we both felt horrible. My head was pounding throughout my work day, with that annoying feeling like you're in a tunnel because nothing sounds right due to sinus pressure. Let me tell you, that feeling is not fun when you have to be up in front of a class all day. If you know me, you know I am never, ever sick and this looks like it is my once-a-year illness. It's not horrible, but because I'm used to feeling so healthy all the time it really bums me out. So here I am, in bed, drinking tea and relaxing. I'm definitely looking forward to hopefully waking up tomorrow feeling good again.

    Do you guys have any special natural remedies you use when you're sick? A personal favorite of mine is Grapefruit Seed Extract (GSE), which is awesome and kind of a cure-all for a lot of things. I also load up on tea, odorless garlic, zinc, and vitamin c!

    Sickness, go away!

    I hope all of you have a wonderful night- I'll be back tomorrow with my regular posts.

    xoxo

    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/01/sick.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive