Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hey darling husband, I love you!

    bad quality scan of one of my favorite photos of us! :)

    I wanted to make a special post dedicated to my very best friend.

    He is the most patient person I know, often putting up with my emotional ups and downs, my silly ideas, and my "just one more picture, pleeeease" moods.

    He is my big spoon, my foot warmer, the place I lay my head at night.

    He's the hand I reach for when I cross the street, the eyes I look to during the saddest and funniest parts of movies, the side I nudge when we find secret humor in an ordinary thing.

    He is my food taster, my baked goods sampler, my soup stirrer.

    I feel lucky, so lucky, that we found each other in this whole, wide world. Sometimes I wonder how it is even possible, but then I try to stop thinking about things so much and just be. I'm so thankful.

    He is my best friend.

    Everything is sweeter because of him, and I am so grateful to call him my husband.

    I love you Hank!Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/01/hey-darling-husband-i-love-you.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive